Business tips from the Ascentive team
Social Media Marketing is a style of online marketing that enables businesses of all sizes to get the word out about their product or service, as well as boost brand awareness, build loyalty, and attract and retain customers. You want to use Social Media Marketing to increase your visibility, improve your search engine results, and drive more traffic to your company’s website.
Without a doubt, Social Media Marketing has become a crucial element of successful online marketing and brand building. All content that adds value and markets a business, directly or indirectly, can be considered a form of Social Media Marketing. The material can be distributed in long form (blogs, articles, and eBooks), short form (Twitter updates, Facebook updates and images), or through conversations and sharing (start or join Twitter conversations or share content in a forum comment). Social Media Marketing allows you to build lasting connections with influential customers who in turn share your content and your message.
Here are some more easy ways to integrate your Social Media Marketing efforts and surround consumers with branded experiences:
• Always include social media icons in your blog’s sidebar.
• Provide links to your branded online sites in your email signature.
• Place your branded online destination links in your forum signatures.
• Add links to your online content in the comment forms whenever you publish comments on blogs.
• Always put links to your content in your ads.
• Include links to your content on your business cards.
• Insert links to your content in your email newsletter.
• Incorporate links to your content on your sales receipts.
• Include Facebook social plugins on your blog or Web site from Facebook’ Developer suite.
• Include Twitter widgets from the Twitter Resources section of Twitter.com on your blog or Web site and other points of entry.
• Add your YouTube videos on your Facebook page and profile.
• Feed your blog content to your Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn profiles, your Facebook page, and any other social networking portals where you have a profile.
• Share your blog’s content in LinkedIn groups that pertain to your niche.
• Use the SlideShare app to display your business presentations on Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Include links to your blog in your online profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other Social Networking Portals.
• The bio you include in guests posts for other people’s blogs should include links to your online content and destinations.
• Include LinkedIn plugins from the LinkedIn Developers Community on your blog and Web site.
• Include the URLs to your online content in brochures and other marketing materials.
• Always list the URLs of your online content in your store or event signage.
• Feed your Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook updates to your company’s blog.